Madisonville Sidewalk Cattlemen’s Association is holding a BBQ Cookoff May 15-17th, 2015 at the MSCA Grounds in Madisonville, TX. Events include a Kid’s Cook, BBQ cook off, Pinto Beans Contest, Chili Contest, Margarita’s and Bloody Mary’s as well as a Dessert Contest. For more information click here.
- KIDS COOK – FRIDAY NIGHT/ FEE $10.00
- B-B-Q COOKOFF DETAILS:
- CATEGORIES: Brisket – Pork Spare Ribs – Chicken
- ENTRY FEE: $160 for Categories & Electric
- TROPHIES & CASH: 1st, 2nd, 3rd / Cash only 4th & 5th
- RIBBONS: for 4th thru 10th Place in Cooking Categories
- Trophies For: Overall /Showmanship / Most Unique Pit / Best Decorated Area/ Best Team Costumes
- Pinto Beans and Chili
- Margarita’s and Bloody Mary’s
- Open- (No Desserts, Chicken, Pork Spare Ribs or Brisket).
- Dessert- (Must Be Cooked On A Pit).
- CONTEST FEE: $10 EACH ENTRY (TROPHY & BRAGGING RIGHTS).