SportDog No Bark Collars
Are you looking for a training collar, no bark collar or a tracking collar? The team at SportDog Brand are experienced hunters and trainers passionate about bring you the best dog training collars and equipment. Standley Feed & Seed in Madisonville, TX is proud to offer dog bark collars, training collars and command collars. These SportDog collars offer vibrations, command, tone or stimulations. Whether you are training a new puppy, training a stubborn dog, training a hunting dog or trailing hunting dogs, we offer collars for all levels of training. These training collars are highly effective with different models made for different terrains for hunting dogs as well as easy to use collars for in-yard bark issues.
We carry the following collars in Store:
- FieldTrainer 425 which is ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with close-working dogs, the 425 model allows you to switch instantly between stimulation, vibration, and tone.
- SportHunter 825 provides long-range capability – up to 1/2 mile, making it well-suited for long-distance control of retrievers and big-running pointing dogs. Switch instantly between stimulation, vibration, and tone to fit the correction or communication to your dog’s temperament and learning ability. The SportHunter 825 can be easily expanded to control up to 3 dogs by adding SportDOG Add-A-Dog collars.
- HoundHunter 3225 is specifically designed for controlling tracking and trailing dogs, so you can keep the thrill of the chase within your control. With a range of up to 2 miles, keeping control of a long-range pursuit is easier than ever. It allows control of up to six dogs. It is the ideal trainer for hunters who pursue bears, bobcats, mountain lions, and raccoons with multiple dogs.
- NoBark 18 bark control collar has 18 levels of stimulation to safely and consistently stop dogs of any temperament from barking. With no programming required, you can just turn the collar on, put the bark collar on your dog, and select the correction range you want. It is lightweight and waterproof.
- Add another dog to your current SportDOG Brand electronic training collar system or replace a Collar Receiver with the SDR-A Add-A-Dog Receiver Collar. Comes with a convenient docking station that charges the collar in 2 hours.
- The YardTrainer 105S is designed specifically for tougher or stubborn dogs and is the perfect choice for introductory training and obedience. The 1055S features a higher range of stimulation. The waterproof, compact Collar Receiver features a range of 100 yards, and the easy-to-use, water resistant Remote Transmitter has 8 levels of stimulation and a tone-only button.
Stop by Standley Feed and Seed or give a call for any questions you may have, (936) 348-2235. For more information about Sportdog collars, training or videos click here.