AntlerMax Deer Block
Purina AntlerMax Deer Block contains the new AntlerMax Extreme Energy supplement which provides nutrition for body condition of deer so they can reach their genetic potential for antler growth. This highly-palatable, easy-to-use 33.3-pound premium block supplement for attracting and maintaining deer contains Purina’s proprietary AntlerMax By-Pass Protein Technology, AntlerMax Mineral Technology, Water Shield Technology and the new AntlerMax Extreme Energy supplement. New and improved AntlerMax Deer Block provides more balanced nutrition for deer than whole grains.
SUPERIOR ANTLER SIZE AND MASS- Helps promotes antler growth by improving protein quality. The unique digestive tract of deer reduces the quality of most proteins by breaking them down too quickly and diluting their value for antler growth. AntlerMax® Protein Technology protects high-quality proteins from early breakdown and delivers a higher concentration to the growing antler.
DEVELOPS EXCEPTIONAL BODY SIZE- High-quality protein helps build muscle for body growth.
TOP REPRODUCTIVE PERFORMANCE AND HEALTHY FAWNS-Provides critical nutrients to help assure top fertility. Helps to increase milk production and milk quality. Helps produce strong, healthy fawns with high survival rates.
SUPPLEMENTS POOR OR SPARSE FORAGE- So deer can maintain vigor during periods of environmental nutritional stress.
OPTIMAL ANTLER GROWTH, DENSITY AND STRENGTH-
A power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals for optimal antler growth, reproductive success and enhanced growth.
SUPERIOR ATTRACTANT AND HIGH PALATABILITY- Strong apple flavor attracts deer to the block so they receive the benefit of a balanced diet.
OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE- Superior ingredients ensure high feed intake for optimum performance.
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
- Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block is a supplement, not a complete feed, and must be fed with free- choice access to adequate hay or native forage. It is not a replacement for a free-choice pelleted feeding program.
- Provide water and Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer and Elk Trophy MineralTM (59SF) at all times.
|Crude Protein||min 18.00%|
|Crude Fat||min 2.50%|
|Crude Fiber||max 8.50%|
|Calcium (Ca)||min 2.00%|
|Calcium (Ca)||max 2.50%|
|Phosphorus (P)||min 0.90%|
|Salt (NaCl)||min 2.50%|
|Salt (NaCl)||max 3.50%|
|Sodium (Na)||max 1.50%|
|Potassium (K)||min 1.00%|
|Selenium (Se)||min 0.60 ppm|
|Selenium (Se)||max 0.72 ppm|
|Vitamin A||min 10,000 IU/lb|
No Feeder Required!
How and When to Feed:
- Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block year-round to deer, elk and other game to supplement poor or sparse forage.
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high deer activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary with season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.