Purina Complete Rabbit Feed
Help your rabbits grow and reproduce with Purina Complete Rabbit Feed. Our pellets offer wholesome nutrition for rabbits of all ages, with the vitamins and minerals they need to live to the fullest. Try Purina Complete Rabbit Feed for a balance of protein, fiber, essential nutrients and attractive alfalfa scent.
Purina Complete Rabbit Feed is available in 25 lb. and 50 lb. bags.
100% complete daily nutrition
Purina® Complete Rabbit Feed requires no additional supplements, is formulated without preservatives and is great for rabbits of all ages.
Healthy muscles, organs and fur
With protein building blocks for strength and development.
Vitamin A for reproduction and bright eyes; calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and excellent milk production.
First ingredient: Alfalfa
Balance your rabbit’s complete diet with protein, calcium and a sweet alfalfa scent.
Immune system health
Nutrients from high-quality plant proteins give rabbits vitality.
GI tract support
A variety of fiber sources and prebiotics to support digestive health.
Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Ground Oat Hulls, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide, L-Lysine, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Supplement, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Ferment Product, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Yucca Shidigera Extract, Copper Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||16.00 % min|
|CRUDE FAT||1.50 % min|
|CRUDE FIBER||17.00 % min|
|CRUDE FIBER||20.00 % max|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||0.50 % min|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||1.0% max|
|PHOSPHORUS (P)||0.40% min|
|SALT (NaCl)||0.25% min|
|SALT (NaCl)||0.75% max|
|VITAMIN A||4,800 IU/LB min|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISIMS||100,000,000 CFU/LB min|
Feed adult, non-lactating rabbits approximately 1/2 ounce of this product per pound of body weight per day. For pregnant does, gradually increase the amount fed from 1/2 to 1 ounce per pound of body weight per day during the last two weeks of gestation. Nursing does and their litters should be free fed. Lactating does will consume 1 to 3 ounces per pound of body weight per day. Gradually increase the amount fed from the time of kindling so at the time the litter is one week old the doe is consuming all of the feed she will eat.
Meat rabbits will consume an average of 4 to 5 ounces per day during the period from weaning to market.
Follow these management practices:
- Feed requirements of rabbits will vary depending on their body weight, environmental temperatures, type of housing, and stage of production (maintenance, gestation, lactation, growth).
- Offer rabbits the amount they will clean up in approximately one hour (30 minutes if feeding twice daily) and adjust the amount to maintain condition. Do not overfeed.
- Mature rabbits tend to overeat, become too heavy and lose body condition. Adjust feed rates to maintain desired weight.
- Young rabbits will begin to consume feed when they come out of the nest box at approximately three weeks of age.
- Feeding programs are only as effective as the management practices followed.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- When changing animals from one feeding program to another, do so over a 5 to 7 day period. Mix the new feed with the old feed and gradually increase the amount of new feed mixed.
It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals. Contents of bag are not for human consumption. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.